Fun and easy craft. Handmade Christmas card idea for your Holliday Greetings, quick and easy DIY. This adorable handprint card is the perfect Holiday Greetings card for grandparents. The handprint Santa Christmas card will always hold a special place in the grandparents’ hearts.
How to create the Handprint Santa Christmas card?
What you will need:
A White sheet of letter-sized or A4 sized heavier printing paper
Nude color to color, the nose
Red Glittered paper
Outline the toddler’s hand on the white paper.
2. Cut the handprint out.
3. Cut Santa hat by drawing a triangle, and glue it into the palm.
4. Glue cotton onto the hand to form a fuzzy beard.
5. Glue a pom-pom colored in nude color as a nose.
6. Glue a pom-pom or cotton ball on the top of the Santa hat.
7. Using the black marker, draw an eye.
8. Write your warmest Holliday greetings.
OH OH OH, Happy Holidays 🎅!